SMS Message Delivery - How it Works
Voice Message Delivery - How it Works
Our SMS delivery belongs to so-called Premium SMS which means that
our broadcasting is delivered directly to the appropriate carrier via high-speed
network trunk and SMS gateways.
So called regular SMS, offered by many of our competitors, is usually delivered by email, and actual delivery doesn't cost a penny, even though they will charge you for it ! Remember to carefuly check how SMS messages are being delivered before signing a contract.
We support all major cellular/wireless carriers.
Feature and Benefits : Overview
1. Support for the following receivers out of the box:
- Cell Phones: SMS/Text, Voice
- Land Line Phones: Voice
- Faxes: Any file that can be printed
- Emails: Any file that can be printed
2. Single recipients and groups supported.
3. One-click quick sms sending to a recipient or a group.
4. Broadcasting to multiple recipients/groups (voice/fax/email).
5. Text To Speech engine - send text-to-voice message to land line phones.
6. Scheduling broadcasts up to one week ahead.
7. Support for thousands of recipients and groups.
8. User friendly and robust web based GUI - nothing to install on your PC.
9. Quick SMS/Voice delivery - it takes seconds, not minutes.
10. Delivery of thousands of messages within few minutes.
11. All SMS messages are sent as Premium SMS.
12. SMS Gateway API included in each account.
13. Progressive pricing - the more you send - the cheaper it gets.
Our Customer Support center is your first stop for support.
Our goal is to increase your productivity by providing you with the proper
support tools and information.
Our Sales Representative are here ready to answer your questions.
Our goal is to increase your productivity by providing you with the services
that are right for you.
SMS Gateway / API
SMS Gateway provides an easy way to integrate SMS capbilities with your IT system, be it a simple website
or complex messaging or alerting system.
Our bulk SMS Gateway is extremely reliable and developer friendly; it handles either simple HTTP Post or XML access. See our API examples for more details.