SMS Broadcast and SMS Messaging
With SMS Messaging Service, small and medium enterprises have the opportunity to stay
in touch with their customers, staff and suppliers by sending them SMS messages from
a web based application on the Internet.
It's fast, simple, cost effective and easy to use and only requires an Internet connection and subscription to the service.
Benefits of SMS Broadcast
- A "ready" to use web-based application does not require any software or technical background
- Send multiple messages at once to many different recipients
- Categorize recipients in groups for easy sending messages
- Send and re-send pre-defined messages stored in your "message library"
- No setup fees or contracts to sign
- No hardware or software to buy - easy web interface
- All major cellular/wireless carriers and land lines supported
Features of SMS Broadcast
- Instant messaging: Type your message once and forward it to hundreds or thousands in a matter of seconds
- Guaranteed to deliver the message to all recipients
- Secure and private
- Easy and cost efficient: Eliminates unnecessary paperwork and saves time, effort and money
- Receipt confirmation - Receipt confirmation is supported, and stored for reporting.
The connection between the phenomenon of text messaging and the underlying technology is
so great that in parts of the world the term "SMS" is used as a synonym for a text
message or the act of sending a text message, even when a different protocol is being used.
As always, you'll want to make sure to abide by marketing laws before embarking on a sms marketing campaign.